Monday, December 5, 2011

Daunt

    So I lost a little under one pound last week when I was hoping to lose two and a half to three pounds, but I'm actually mostly okay with it. As much as I want to lose as much weight as possible, I also want to have a nice toned, fit body and that really only comes with muscle gains. Muscle weighs more than fat, therefore if I am gaining any muscle I am not going to see the weight loss I would like to and I may even see a gain. Weight is really only a number. No one else but myself cares about it. I'm going to try to keep a strict food journal until Christmas and if I can do that and continue exercising frequently throughout the week, including stretching and overall being productive and positive with the choices I make for my body, then maybe I will still let myself have that pizza the day after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment