Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Patterns + Thank yous

         What a long weekend...Last week I lost about 2 and a half pounds again. I am excited about it. I remember at the beginning of school I was talking to a girl in my class and she was telling me about how when she gets into a regular work-out routine her body consistently loses weight every three weeks or so. For the longest time I was losing weight very unevenly following a two one or two weeks on, one week off schedule. Now that I have consistently been working out every week and eating, better than I think I ever have, for about two months now maybe I am starting to see some patterns. It seems like I lose a solid two or so pounds then float around that weight for a few weeks and drop down again. I'm curious to see what it will all map out as when my six months of school are complete.

        If you like to count your calories, log your food, or have a place to score your weight, etc. etc. I would recommend "Calorie Count". There are so many online websites where you can access food databases, etc for free, but this is the only one I really know because it is the one I use. I don't really log my food, exercise, etc. online but I like the cool 'weight loss goal map' I've created and I log my weight here and it shows me a graph on the patterns of my weight loss. I think it's pretty cool.

        I have had a few people lately tell me that they have been reading my blog and very much enjoy it and/or find it inspirational. I just want to thank all the people out there reading this blog. I guess the point of a blog is for people to read them and I know I find personal enjoyment keeping up on other people's lives via reading their blogs, etc., but it's kind of flattering having people tell me that they're reading my blog. I sincerely hope I can inspire you to take the next step to do whatever it is you want to accomplish next, because I know you can do it! Never hesitate to ask me for anything either, even if I don't know you. I like meeting and talking to new people.

        Anyway, not much else new in my life. I plan on doing a little more cooking this week (hopefully). Two weeks to Christmas! I hope you all enjoy the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment