Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10th Week of School....9 to Go

That's my kitty.
I wanted to post a cute little picture and thought I'd include this one. It's just after I got her in February 2010, she was 6 months old then.

Today I got 'snowed in' at the house I nanny at. They live on a hill and I don't have snow tires or very good brakes. The boy I nanny also stayed home from school today because all he ate yesterday was dinner and therefore his stomach was not happy with him all night. We've been watching movies all day and basically being lazy. I've been trying to read up on my school stuff since I missed the day, but my attention spand is short. 

Yesterday I talked to one of my teachers about my goals to make sure I am on the right path to accomplishing them. For the most part I am...If I could keep up with the work-out routines on the weekends and not eat a bunch of crap food. HOPEFULLY this week/end will be better. 

I completed a nice full-body work-out yesterday and I'm feeling it today! Especially in my abs. I was just thinking to myself yesterday that I want to start working out my lower abs more...I think I found the secret. An ab roller. I incorporated one into my workout and I am feeling that oh-so-good-pain in my abs just where I want to today. 

Below is the work-out..Feel free to modify however you feel needed.

10 Pull-ups
15 Push-ups
30 Stability Ball Crunches
15 (each leg) Cross-over Step-ups
5 slow/well done ab rolls (with an ab roller)
*Complete 3 rounds with 30 seconds of rest in between each
Remember to cool down and warm up!


No comments:

Post a Comment