Sunday, January 22, 2012

On the Countdown!!

Already less than 10 weeks of school? Okay! 

Dang the days are passing me by quick! I am so excited, I feel like March onward is just an opening of a whole new chapter in my life. 

This past week has been amazing! I never would have thought it could have gone over so well...
I worked out every single day except for Friday I took a little break. Dancing is a great way to work-up a sweat and get your cardio on! Why not throw your own dance party in your bedroom where you can bust out all of your favorite moves and sing along to the music, pick all the songs...its a win win situation if you ask me.

I learned a bunch about stretching this week and am definitely trying to incorporate that into everyday routines, just adding it on to my work-outs. 

My weekend wouldn't have been complete if I hadn't made some more cheesy collages for my liking! I made a real nice one with a friend on Saturday with lots of magazine clippings, but I also made this one and currently have it as my background on my computer: 

"Make Everything for that Pool Side Moment"

I want to be fit for summer this year! My goals are totally realistic with the fitness level I am now at and I have 4 months (minimum) to complete this goal and 5 months (maximum) til June, where the summer sun [usually] starts shining. The goal more specifically is toning my body to the point where you can start to see outline of muscle in my shoulders, stomach (abs), and thighs. It's going to be so much easier than I ever thought, at least after this week that is how I am feeling.

After this week I feel like I am starting to become a tiny bit obsessed with working out, which I suppose is a good thing being that it is what I want to make a career out of. Maybe the word obsessed isn't exactly right, it sounds almost negative, but I feel like I love working out more than ever. My body starts to feel tight and uncomfortable if I go without working out for just one day and I feel this way even more if I don't incorporate some stretching into my life a little bit every day. 

How are you all doing on your new years resolutions?
Are you sticking to your goals?
Are your goals realistic?

If you want to talk about anything I'm all ears!
I love helping people anyway that I can and I want as much practice with anything and everything in the next two months before I graduate, so please, throw something at me!

:) I hope to post a very delicious recipe for Potato Leek Soup soon...until next time.

MAKE THIS WEEK BETTER THAN THE LAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment