Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Purpose

Today is Wednesday, hump day, as some might call it. I am excited to take this weekend easy. I've got some study plans and a couple photo shoots lined up and that's all I really need. I've been trying to get much more involved in modeling lately because I have come to realize that it is a fun hobby/passion of mine and it's also something exciting to chase after. Modeling doesn't necessarily involve all the stereotypes that surround it. ALL types of people are wanted to be photographed all the time. You just have to know where to look and how to put yourself out there in a safe way.

     Being a nanny continues to be quite enjoyable. I'm spending the night at the house this week (Tues-Thurs nights). I've gone grocery shopping tonight, dropped the girl at soccer practice, tidied up, vacuumed a little and enjoyed the company of the kitties! Here is a picture of Super Nacho, made herself perfectly comfortable in the notch of my back while I was using the computer earlier this afternoon. So cute!


 
      School continues to go excellent! Currently we are paired up with another person from our class. We've talked to each other about our fitness foals and we are treating each other as if we didn't know each other--as if they are my client and I am their personal trainer. It's really fun! Today my PTP (Personal Trainer Peer) worked me really hard. I just know I am going to feel it for the next two days. I have also come to the realization that I love being sore from exercise! I thought it was a weird thing but after talking to another friend I think it's a common thing among athletes and exercise loving people. I do, however, know plenty of people that do not love this feeling. Sure, its an okay reminder that you did something good for your body and you pushed yourself through it, but I don't think everyone likes the feeling of being sore after a work out. I could see it being a nuisance...but tell me what you think about it!

      In a few weeks before "Christmas Break" at school I have to present my (this) blog to the class. That will be interesting...the big question being 'what is the purpose of your blog?' I feel like this question has been coming up a lot lately. At least I've read it a few times recently on others' blogs. The purpose of my blog is to inform people about myself. It is a place where my friends and family can keep in touch and up to date with the things going on in my life because a lot of the time I am so busy to stop and keep in touch with everyone in my life. I have been adding recipes, food tips, quotes, etc. that I find interesting and hope that maybe general public that might be reading this will too. Eventually if/when I start personal cooking and/or training I would like this to be a nice place my clients can come and learn something new and take some positive thinking away with them.

    Well I've been trying to write this for awhile and I keep getting distracted so I am going to take it to a close now. Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment